Sunday, April 16, 2006

The Devil in the Details

"It comes in shapes," someone said - not to me, I hasten to point out, but I was in the vicinity and really, public spaces are not meant for privacy.

I walked the long way home. Thinking. Hands in pockets. Dead leaves everywhere and it's nearly May. May! Three letters of permissiveness and a built in handshake. Nice work if you can get it.

"It comes in shapes," the woman said, and I remember now that it was called "The Witching Hour." No one else does. That's lonely and strange.


> WAIT

You wait...

Time passes.


It's true. I can't seem to stop it.

1 Comments:

At 1:26 AM, Blogger Chris Titan said...

Yellow One & The Philip K. Nixon Experience

Devilish details...

were you infected?


p.s. I know pathetic...the NeuroZombie in me wont die...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home